The terms ‘dissertation’ and ‘thesis’ are used differently in various parts on the planet. In Britain, masters’ students write ‘dissertations,’ while in the United States, they write ‘theses.’ However, at the PhD level, we find these terms being interchanged. In Australia, we have learnt that the term ‘thesis’ is applied for both doctoral and master’s levels. A dissertation, in New Zealand, is a smaller piece of work, while a thesis is a more extensive research project written for the doctoral and master’s degree. Therefore, a student should apply these based on what they describe it in their own country or region.
Dissertation Content includes:
Preparation for your doctoral research, identifying reasons for the doctoral research, choosing a viable topic, establishing priorities, research organization, research proposal writing, research and dissertation writing process, formal PhD procedures, elements of scientific research methods, Quantitative and qualitative methods, data collection, understanding statistics, data analysis, drafting and redrafting, dissertation time schedule and budget, dissertation defense, writing the manuscript, completing the thesis, publishing the results, and future growth.
We Help in the Dissertation or Thesis Writing by;
- Evaluating what your supervisors and are looking for
- Walking with you step by step throughout your research journey
- Guaranteeing custom research and developing these original ideas
- Helping you decide on the project idea and choice of topic
- Work organization: Planning your research, time management,
- Carrying out the research: Both Quantitative and Qualitative, designing questionnaires, interviews, case studies, observations, and focus groups.
- Dissertation planning: Introduction, literature review, research methods, findings, conclusions, and appendices
- We reorganize, re-edit, and rethink through the dissertation by ensuring it has consistent thoughts, arguments, evidence – by describing it, developing causal connections, drawing inferences, clarity, and consistency.
- Checking for plagiarism, bibliographies, and references based on the chosen format.
Aaaaw! This is great, isn’t it?
Therefore, make your order today.
How can you reach us?
This is our registered address, company number and contact information:
Open House Room JY16
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 678 2769 818.